Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Pet Peeves

Okay, so I know some of you are deeply interested in my pet peeves. Well, wait no longer.

1. Gum-I hate it, I hate people who chew it, I hate everything about it. It's disgusting and vile...did I mention I hate it?
2. Texting-I really can't stand all the teenagers constantly doing this. What's worse is when adults do it. Really, adults should know better. I refuse to get my kids cell phones (as long as I can hold it off). It reminds me of passing notes in school.
3. Utah drivers- Okay, okay, technically I could be classified as such. I believe if you move away from Utah for more than 5 years you are no longer considered a"Utah driver." What I hate is all the men (and women) in BIG trucks flying up my bumper. I mean, where's the fire? And, it happens the second I cross the border...serioulsy, I've timed it.
4. I-900-What is the deal with that little stretch of road from Newport Way to Talus? I have never seen people so mean or in such bad moods. People, can't we all just get along?
5. Mean People-You know who I'm talking about. Those people who are always up in arms about something..."There's no cheese on this cheeseburger," "I've been waiting too long in line at this drive thru at Walgreen's," "Your kids are messing up my mulch," whine, whine, whine.

That's it for now. I'll let you know when I think of something new...lucky you.

4 comments:

chanel-marc said...

I agree! What is the deal with mean drivers on 900. I try to avoid it during traffic hours if all possible.

Tonii said...

Heather, I LOVE those!! The one I am TOTALLY with you on is texting. My young women will be sitting next to each other in the car, texting each other!! Drives me nuts!! I am so glad I found your blog again, do you mind if I put a link to yours on mine?

Heath694 said...

Please do, Tonii. I want to put yours on mine too.

Jen Vesper said...

LOL!!! I never knew about the gum thing and I have known you since we were born. That is freaking hilarious!!