Saturday, August 2, 2008

Pool It!

When we're visiting my family in Utah we usually go to the pool several hundred times. My kids love it and I like it too because I get to read my book while the kids have lots of fun. Here's some pictures of our last trip to the pool. There aren't any photos of Alex because truthfully, he was long gone with Maddi and Carson (my niece and nephew) and I didn't see him again until we went home.

This picture is Isaac and Dallon (my other nephew).


Isaac had a lot of fun. He was excited to learn that he could go on the slides and liked it. He also loved to jump in without his mom catching him. That was a new one for him as he doesn't like to get his face wet usually. But the life jacket gave him his new found confidence (not to mention his cousin). Dallon swims like a fish.

1 comment:

Jen Vesper said...

Isaac is so cute! I just can't stand it! It was so good to see you!!