Monday, April 6, 2009

Sans Braces

Hey Everyone!! Olivia got her braces off (-insert hallelujah chorus here-) and we are so excited. But Olivia is especially excited She's turning into quite the mature kid. Uber-husband and I think she looks a lot like her brother Alex now. They both have HUGE teeth. I wish I had the smile they have but I cannot take credit for that. I have small teeth, thanks to years of night grinding. We are unsure where theirs came from. I keep telling them they should both be happy about their beautiful teeth, but they tell me to, "Shut up," or my personal favorite, "Lay off, Mom." I thought compliments were a good thing, what was I thinking?


Here's hoping Isaac doesn't need braces. I don't think we can afford another round. Being a parent is very expensive, anyone else noticed that?






5 comments:

Mindy said...

Olivia you look beautiful - tell your Mom to "lay off a little!"

said...

Livy! You look mahvahlous! :-)

Lisa Kay said...

Livy, you are so beautiful!! Getting your braces off is a huge milestone...congratulations!!!

Jess said...

Livia! Your teeth are gorgeous! I'll have to show Val these pictures! Valerie's counting down the days until she gets hers off now. You're a lucky one!

Jen Vesper said...

Livi is gorgeous...but she was gorgeous with them on too.