Friday, April 30, 2010

Trampoline and Tulips

If you haven't heard, the Chamberlain's finally bought their children a trampoline...yes, it's for the kids, guys. Martin made me promise I would not jump and/or stand on the trampoline. I have so far resisted the call of my youth, I'm proud to say, but nothing lasts forever. It's a cool trampoline without any springs!! It's supposedly safer. No bones against metal bars at any time. The kids are having so much fun and are spending mucho time getting exercise and being outside. I love that aspect. They are excited to host sleepovers this summer upon our new acquisition. "And, see, the coyotes won't be able to get (them) through the net," said Olivia.





Olivia loves the trampoline the most, I think of the kids.











Martin took a day off of work to take me to Skagit Valley to see the tulips there. Ain't he sweet? We were going to go earlier in the month but with Alex's games we couldn't get away. Unfortunately, the tulips were topped off the weekend before so we got to see ZERO fields of bright, beautiful flowers. There was a few at a nice little park there so we stopped and took pictures. Isn't my hubby cute?



























I saw these adorable dogs at Alex's game last night and so I took some pictures of them. They remind me of our old dog Max. She was a stray that moved into our yard and hearts when I was growing up. They sounded like her too. It brought back so many memories.

8 comments:

Jess said...

I love your tramp! That's so sweet!
(Your pictures are excellent!.) :)

Jen Vesper said...

So glad you posted today. I have been missing you. I have some news for you...nothing big, but I will call you this week. That is a freaking cool tramp! No, not you...the trampoline! Although you are cool too. :) JK...you know I love you!

chanel-marc said...

Your kids will love the trampoline. I remember sleeping on mine when I was young with friends. Lots of fun and you guys have that great net to protect you from wild animals. lol
Chanel

Anonymous said...

nice! I miss you guys. I want to come visit soon. When you coming down?

Amy Sorenson said...

So watch out for those times when there are too many kids on the tramp at one time and they bonk heads, nose, and chins, but we haven't had any broken bones yet. Lives looks like her mom jumpin' around on that thing:)

Amy Sorenson said...

PS Your pictures are amazing. You have an eye for photography.

Heath694 said...

Amy - Hehehe! I know she does. Also, we've already had some minor mishaps. We have a strict "no-more-than-10-at-a-time" limit on our tramp. I think we're safe :)....right?

Park Family said...

The tramp looks like a lot of fun! BTW that is a good pic of you.