Monday, November 17, 2008

Funny fun-time fun

I wanted to post these pictures that Olivia took of us. We were waiting to eat at the Cheesecake Factory and the kids were bored, so I got the camera out. Olivia took about 3 million pictures of Isaac. Isaac with his hands up, Isaac with his tongue out, Isaac smiling silly, Isaac dancing. She was putting him in various funny poses. Here are some of the best:
I'm not sure what Livi was trying to accomplish here, but it's awfully close to flipping the bird. Careful, buddy!

Isaac laughed at this one because he can "see up his own nose."
My personal favorite.

5 comments:

staceygriff said...

cute photo's. I love the one of you and Martin. She's a good little photographer.

said...

I agree with Stacey... great photo of you and Martin.

Mindy said...

You went to the Cheesecake Factory without me? How rude! They have one of those here in Utah now, perhaps we will need to go while you are here! That would be fun.

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

Cute photos! It looks like you might have a great little photographer on your hands! :)

Jen Vesper said...

Way cute picture of you and Martin, but I LOVE the one where Isaac is almost flipping you off...mostly because of the look on his face. HILARIOUS! I keep coming back to your page just to laugh.