Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The New Cutest Baby in the World (I'm not biased)

My youngest sister, Mindy had a baby girl yesterday! She was a bit early and so we were slightly worried, but she turned out to be perfect. She is 6 lbs. 3 oz. and is beautiful, as you can see. Her name is Oakley Dot Miller, the "Dot" is after my Grandma Higley whose nick-name was Dot, also it is Mindy's middle name. I can't wait to see Oakley in the flesh, and snuggle and hug her. Everyone in Utah better get it out of their systems before I get there, because I will want full-time contact with this little girl--It's only fair, guys! It is so great to welcome new spirits into our family!

4 comments:

Mark said...

cutest ever. I hope that baby and mom are dll.oing we

Mark said...

oops that is really me stacey that made that comment above, not Mark.

Jen Vesper said...

So sweet! I am glad to hear that Mindy and Oakley are fine.

Jessica Bessica said...

Oakley is sweet, it's true! But alas Heather, I haven't gotten to hold her either - so you'll still have to share her when you get down here. ;)