Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Relaxing Thanksgiving

I am so looking forward to tomorrow--It's Turkey day!!! Woot!! This year I am not entertaining any guests (usually my mom and dad come up), so we are going OUT, baby!! Oh, yeah! We did this once before when I was pregnant with Isaac, or maybe shortly after he was born, can't remember which. It was the most relaxing holiday. It was just me and Martin and the kids and we had a great time. I was thinking if I had to make that huge meal again for these troops who don't eat I would scream. Making big meals + kids who don't eat them = a grouchy, unhappy Heather. Plus, the year we went out I remember the food tasting sooo good. I'm looking forward to that again. Sleep in, get up, get dressed, go eat...nothing better. BTW we go to Black Angus - and yes, they do the whole turkey dinner thing for me, Martin and Alex and Livi and Isaac can order mac and cheese and pizza respectively. Yum (not).

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday tomorrow. I hope you also have a great Christmas season this year. I'm looking forward to it, although it will be the first in 32 years that we won't have my sister with us. I have a hunch she will be there in spirit. I know she will be missed!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Jen Vesper said...

Hey there! I saw Todd at the convenience store on Thanksgiving on our way up to Idaho. LOL about dinner. I would toally do that if I could get away with it!