Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Go Jess!

My adorable niece, Jessica was nominated for Homecoming Queen at Weber High in Ogden, Utah. I went to Weber High and I remember Homecoming Queen was a major deal there. Jessica is the absolute sweetest girl out there. I'm not kidding. I don't think she's ever been in trouble--for anything. She is also a 4.0 student and in the FFA (she's an amazing botonist), and an amazing pianist. She feels funny having been nominated as she feel she is not your basic cookie cutter beauty (not a Warriorette, cheerleader or SBO). But I feel Weber High has actually made a wise decision (for once). No one else I know has more character. I love you Jessie! Thanks for being such a great example to all of the little girls in the family.

Photo: My nieces Savannah, Maddi and Jess on Christmas Eve. I love this picture! I love my nieces.

No comments: