Monday, September 8, 2008

A Woman, a Vacuum and a Mission

Yes, I am attached to my vacuum. Some people spend a lot of money on plasma screens, iPhones, designer jeans...nope, not me. I spend hundreds of dollars on vacuum cleaners. My Dyson, or as I like to call it, "Old Reliable," died not long ago. I would go into details about his slow, painful demise but it's still too difficult to talk about.


Enter: The "Riccar," the newest member of the family. What a name, right? It flows. Not unlike his smooth pivoting casters. This bad boy can clean anything and I do mean ANYTHING. He is quickly becoming my favorite child. Why spend so much money on a vacuum cleaner? My husband and kids tell me I'm a real neat freak...and I admit that might be the tiniest bit true. Hey, at least I can admit it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comments, Heather. They're always so supportive. Love this post! I'm in the market for a new vacuum since we've had our $100 Dirt Devil for nearly 10 years now. Just need to convince Kaleo that it's a worthwhile investment. Maybe you could do a demo? :)

Heath694 said...

Anytime, Shellee, anytime!

Jen Vesper said...

You can bring your vaccuum to my house any time and give it a work out. *grin*