Monday, August 24, 2009

Trampoline Fun or (as we like to call it) An Insurance Agent's Worst Nightmare

We always have so much fun on Grandma's trampoline. The funny thing is I don't think my mom has ever been "on" the trampoline, but it's at her house, so she gets the rights. We always had a trampoline growing up and I remember spending hours and hours every day jumping on it and when I got older "laying out" on it.

The kids had an awesome water fight this year on it. Here's a few shots:





I also got some shots of the kids jumping. They always make me laugh when they're jumping. I hear a lot of "Heather, watch this!" and "Heather, look at me!" It's always so much fun and thankfully no body has gotten seriously injured, which is a miracle because there is always 5 or so kids on it at once. Man, when I was growing up there were just 2 kids at a time allowed.
Dallon
Marie
Erin

No comments: