Friday, October 17, 2008

New 2008 Survey

Here's another survey.

1. What is your best physical feature? I’m told it’s my winning smile
2. Where were you born? Ogden, Utah
3. How many siblings do you have? 4 sisters 1 brother
4. What is your favorite pastime? Reading or working out. Actually, reading AND working out at the same time.
5. If you had to have a tattoo what would it be and where? “Martin,” you don’t need to know where.
6. How old were you when you had your first kiss? Pushing 16
7. What is your favorite time of day? Bedtime
8. Dogs or cats? I love dogs because they are so loving but cats are easier to take care of and they have funny “I don’t care about you” attitudes.
9. What song best describes you? "She's a maniac"
10. How many books, on average, do your read per year? 10-20, maybe more, maybe less.
11. Are you most often a rescuer or rescuee? Usually rescuer, but have been rescued many times.
12. What’s the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you? When Martin and I were first married we lived in a little duplex in Farmington and there was this gang of dogs. They traveled the neighborhood causing all kinds of havoc. It was funny because they were like people with a leader and everything. There was probably like 20 of them or more and they were all owned by people. It was so funny to see their atttitudes . That’s all I can think of right now.
13. What is your favorite kind of soup? Tomato, with fishy crackers
14. How many broken bones have you had? Zip
15. What was the best part of High School? Graduating and never going back to that hell on Earth
16. What is your favorite school subject? Literature and writing
17. If you got to choose a celebrity to date, who would it be? Chris Martin, for sure. But, seriously, how can I compete with Gwyneth Paltrow? Speaking of, my sister, Mindy looks just like her!
18. If you were deserted on a desert island who would you want with you? Martin
19. Have you ever been abroad? Yah, I’m a broad. Ha-ha. J/k. Not unless you count Canada
20. Can you drive a stick? Absolutely
21. What is your favorite meat? Chicken most of the time—free range
22. Ever been in a fist fight? Yes, my younger sisters both punched me, and one time my big brother bloodied my nose at Knott’s Berry Farm because my sister, Jenny was lost and I made the comment that I hoped we never found her.
23. Do you like ketchup? Yuck. Fry sauce, on the other hand, is mmmmm.
24. Dancer or singer? singer
25. Do you like horror movies? Hate them. I cried silently to myself when my brother dragged me to “The Sixth Sense.” I was so scared. ("I see dead people")

I'd love it if you wanted to post your answers!

Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Jen Vesper said...

You are stinking hilarious girl...

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

I love your blog! You are pretty funny! :)