Saturday, October 4, 2008

Yeah, that's what I thought




Your Issue Profile: 4% Obama, 96% McCain



The results are in, and John McCain is definitely your choice.

You're probably not surprised. It's possible you've had your eye on McCain for years.



Popular or not, you will likely stick by McCain. For you, it's a matter of principle.

And besides, there's something exciting about rooting for the underdog!

I guess this does not surprise me at all. I am republican through and through. I listen to talk radio (Rush, Medved, and Beck), and like it. I read Ann Colter and Sean Hannity and agree with them. So, like it or not, I'm not just a little bit red but I BLEED red. I used to think I was just choosing the lesser of two evils (didn't love McCain that much) but obvioulsy it means more to me than that. The issues have made me what I am--and the issues are really important to me. So, according to the issues, I am for McCain.
As to "rooting for the underdog," I don't know that I agree with that. McCain may be an underdog, but only in the left-wing media's eyes, and in their biased view of the issues. Lucky for me, I form my own opinions based on my ideals and that's what everyone is welcome to do. So don't mail me and question me for what I believe...I don't think any less of someone for the way they feel.
My late sister Jenny was sooo liberal. I used to think she was out-of-control in her political views, but now I see her differently. I respect her now more than ever. She was someone who really weighed the issues according to her beliefs and learned and studied as much as she could. If anyone does that, I have to respect that. If there's anything I learned from her, it was that I shouldn't be embarrassed to state my opinion. And that's all I'm doing here! So, form your opinions and run with them! Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Jen Vesper said...

I agree whole heartedly. I was not totally sold on McCain until he chose Palin, but Obama scares the crap out of me. I love Glenn Beck and Ann Coulter. All my sisters but Jan are democrats too, but even they hate Obama.

Heath694 said...

Jan's a republican?

Jen Vesper said...

Yep. I know...she is the one you would think wasn't. *grin*