Thursday, October 16, 2008

Question and Answer

My friend, Jen Vesper emailed me this and since I haven't posted anything lately, I thought I'd post this.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 10 am. Really. My husband is a sweet heart.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds AND pearls

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? City of Ember with Olivia’s school class. It was good, but over my head. I think I need to read the book.

4. What is your favorite TV show? The Office. I love to hate Michael Scott.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal. Various kinds.

6. What is your middle name? Marie

7. Least favorite foods? Sushi. I can’t even get it past my nose, the smell triggers my gag reflex something awful. Most other foods I like too much.

8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Coldplay, Viva La Vida, baby! I also am listening a lot to Pilot Speed.

9. What kind of car do you drive? 04 Chrysler Pacifica. I love my car…Martin’s car just makes me cry. It’s a ’94 Toyota Camry. It’s so small Martin looks like Mr. Incredible in it.

10. Favorite sandwich? Subway club.

11. What characteristic do you despise? Know-it-alls, especially when it comes to politics. Also, flakiness and cheesiness.

12. Favorite item of clothing? My velveteen sweats. I love being draped in velvet like George on Seinfeld.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Italy with my hubby so I can understand the people through him. I’m afraid to go anywhere too far or too foreign. No desire to go anywhere third-world.

14. Favorite brand of clothing? Speedo (but not on me--just kidding)


15. Where would you like to retire? Where my children are. I’m hoping that will be here in Issaquah or Utah.

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I guess I’d have to say this past birthday. My sister had just passed and my sisters and mom and I went to the Greenery at Rainbow Gardens for lunch. It was a mistake as it was difficult to be somewhere she loved so much. However, my best friend made me an awesome Hello Kitty cake and then we went to Toad's to play Laser tag and ride go carts (neither of which I could do because I was only a week or two post-op on my foot).

17. Favorite sport to watch? Alex playing baseball. Also, I like to watch him playing football now (I know, that’s just crazy). I like to watch the M’s too, but not this year...they were terrible!

18. Farthermost place you are sending this? Not sure of the exact miles.

19. Person you expect to send it back first? Don’t care.

20. When is your birthday? March 19, 1974

21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Neither. I’m usually in bed by 10 and I don’t get up until late after 8. I am always tired!

22. What is your shoe size? That depends on the shoe. I wear a 7 in shoes if they lace up. If they’re any other kind I could go clear up to 8 or 9. I have really, really, wide, thick feet. I hate my feet!

23. Pets? One beautifully annoying kitty-cat named “Tinker.”

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Yes, I want to try out for American Idol. That or have another baby; whichever comes first.

25. What did you want to be when you were little? A Marine Biologist

26. How are you today? Tired, and mad because I got all dressed to go work out at the gym and it turns out there’s some meeting going on there so I couldn’t.

27. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate with hazelnuts. I love the Ritter Sport bars.

28. What is your favorite flower? Daisies

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Halloween. I’ll also be glad when it’s over.

30. What is your full name? Heather Marie Higley Chamberlain

31. What are you listening to right now? Isaac making one of his “movies.” I am hearing all kinds of explosions and screaming from his characters.

32. What was the last thing you ate? A bagel with cream cheese.

33. Do you wish on stars? Sure, it can’t hurt-right?

34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Yellow

35. How is the weather right now? It’s raining, big surprise. Very autumnish.

36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Haven’t been on the phone yet. I hate the freaking phone, I try to avoid it at all costs.

37. Favorite soft drink? Hello, Diet Coke!

38. Favorite restaurant? Firenze, Olive Garden or Cheesecake Factory.

39. Real hair color? Dark blonde.

40. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Friend Mandy doll. My mom threw her away so I got another one. My sister Jenny had a My Friend Jenny doll.

41. Summer or winter? Summer, although, I hate being sweaty and hot.

42. Hugs or kisses? Depends on who’s giving them.

43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Well, if it’s ice cream I’d have to say Vanilla. But for all other intents and purposes chocolate.

44. Coffee or tea? Nah…

45. Do you want your friends/family to email you back? No

46. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday. I finished a book that was amazing that made me sob uncontrollably.

47. What is under your bed? Tinker

48. What did you do last night? Watched a Presidential debate; a lame one!

49. What are you afraid of? My children being in peril.

50. Salty or sweet? 90% of the time sweet.

51. How many keys on your key ring? 5 or 6

52. How many years at your current job? 12 years

53. Favorite day of the week? "It's Friday, I'm in love!"

54. How many towns have you lived in? 7

55. Do you make friends easily? Not at all. I’m very unfriendly by nature. People generally bug me and that makes me ornery and mean.

2 comments:

Brenda Dickerson Lassabe said...

I love you and you make me laugh! Love the picture of tinker. And I hope a baby comes before American Idol!

Jen Vesper said...

Ok...what the crap??? Did you have to post that picture? You look beautiful and I had done 3 cakes that day and looked miserable. I only forgive you because if I looked that good in a picture, I would post it too.

And anyone who hasn't witnessed one of Isaac's "movies", needs to. That kid is absolutely hilarious!!